lunes, 21 de febrero de 2011

Contradictions...

No, I won’t let you control my fate
while I’m holding the weight of my life on my conscience.
No, I won’t just sit here and wait.
While you weighing options, you’re making a fool of me.
No, you didn’t dare try to say that you don’t care,
and solemnly swear not to follow me there.
No, it ain’t like me to beg on my knees.
Oh, please, oh, baby, please,
that’s not how I’m doing things.
No, I’m not upset.
No, I’m not angry.
I know love is love,
love... and sometimes it pains me.
With or without you... I’ll always be with you.
You’ll never forget me. I’m keeping you with me.
No, I won’t let you take me to the end of my rope
while you burn it and torture my soul.
No, I’m not your puppet.
And no!, I won’t let you go.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario